- The Strike King Mr. Crappie Lightning Shad are the product of Strike King's collaboration with Wally Marshall that produces a bait that imitates a juvenile shad or a shiner.
- 2-inch solid body with a unique tapered tail for unique motion.
- Made of high-quality materials, it ensures durability and efficiency.
- They're great for casting, fishing vertical, slow trolling, and drop shot.
- Available in 10 crappie-catching colors, 15 pieces per package.
"The Lightning Shad is big enough to be highly visible, yet life-like enough to finesse even the most lock-jawed slabs into biting," says Wally Marshall, better known as Mr. Crappie.
The Strike King Mr. Crappie Lightning Shad features a 2-inch soft plastic body with unique tapered tail for a quivering action, resembling the movement of juvenile shad or shiner. It works great for casting, fishing vertical, slow-trolling, and drop shot, and is available in 10 of Marshall's favorite slab-smacking colors.